AJWAIN SEED OIL - 30 ml
Geofresh Ajwain Seed Oil – 30 ml
Botanical Name - Trachyspermum ammi
Ajwain Seed Oil is extracted from ajwain seeds by the process of steam distillation. This oil is commonly used for therapeutic and aromatherapy purposes. This highly popular essential oil is pale yellow brown to brownish liquid. It has been in use traditionally and has become a keystone in the medicine and food industry. It is extremely nutritious as it contains good amount of niacin, calcium, riboflavin, thiamine, carotene, iron, phosphorus, fatty minerals, carbohydrates and proteins and many more.
Key Health Benefits:-
- Instant Relief from Acidity and Indigestion
- Treats Respiratory Infections
- Improves Fertility
- Treats Common Cold
- For Ear and Tooth Ache
- Cleansing Skin
- For Better result, 5 drops should be taken before breakfast and 5 drops before dinner in a glass of lukewarm water or as directed by the Physician.
• Read the label carefully before use
• Do not exceed the recommended dose
• Keep out of the reach of children
• Store in a cool dry place. Close the lid properly after use
• Keep away from direct sunlight
Shake well before each use & gently squeeze to release drops.